Sponsored Links

Celebrity Luxury

Watch G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra Online Trailer Video

Friday, July 31, 2009
Advertisement

Watch G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra on August 7, 2009. G.I Joe The Rise of Cobra stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans, Dennis Quaid.

This movie centers on the G.I Joe Team using the latest spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.

Watch G.I Joe The Rise of Cobra movie video trailer:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions may be worth sharing. Express them here. But a spam message is never welcome.